Blog J.Schweiss

Infosammlung zu .NET- Programmier-Themen & Elektronik

RIA Services und Windows 8 mit ODATA

clock Juli 27, 2013 05:43 by author Administrator

Blog



Skype Wifi

clock Juli 23, 2013 06:27 by author Administrator

here



Powershell Threading

clock Juli 23, 2013 06:17 by author Administrator

here



BugFinder

clock Juli 23, 2013 05:44 by author Administrator

Article and project

mdbg



DB-Tool for Oracle

clock Juli 23, 2013 05:32 by author Administrator

here



Visual Micro–Pros and Cons

clock Juli 22, 2013 03:20 by author Administrator

here

OK, let’s get this over with.  Your reaction to this is probably one of 3 things:

1. Oh great, Microsoft.  How much is that going to cost me?

2. Oh great, Microsoft.  How long is that going to take me to learn?

3. #@*&! Microsoft!!!! You expect me to use a closed-source, over-engineered hairball sold by a shameless monopolist to cubicle-dwelling corporate drones??

Yes, Visual Studio is bristling with menus, toolbars and windows, but you can safely ignore 95% of them, just like you already do in Microsoft Word. The remaining 5%  of these features will, on the other hand, save you a ton of time.



Win 8–The list of Shell Commands

clock Juli 20, 2013 20:36 by author Administrator

Full List by ClassID

  • Desktop gadgets and sidebar for Windows 8.1 and Discontinued Gadgets and how to protect
  • Speed up your Windows startup with these tricks
  • How to unlock the hidden display off timeout for the Lock screen in Windows 8 and Windows Blue
  • Unlock the hidden Lock Screen Slideshow (Picture Frame) feature in Windows 8.1 aka ‘Blue’
  • How to change a Windows theme from the command prompt


  • Windows 8 – Getaktete Internetverbindung

    clock Juli 20, 2013 20:26 by author Administrator

    Blog and FAQ



    Embedding IronPython in WPF

    clock Juli 7, 2013 01:18 by author Administrator

    here



    S-Blog Engine

    clock Juli 7, 2013 01:16 by author Administrator

    here



    Dynamic VB.NET Code

    clock Juli 5, 2013 04:02 by author Administrator

    here



    Arduino Boot Cloner

    clock Juli 5, 2013 03:42 by author Administrator

    here

    Bootloader on ATMega 8 or 168

    Programmers2 pin compatible with avrusb500 which implements the newer and saner stk500v2 protocol.  source

    MegaISP wiring



    VisualMicro Debug

    clock Juli 5, 2013 03:41 by author Administrator

    here

    building own resources



    ebooks in en

    clock Juli 5, 2013 03:21 by author Administrator

    E-Book Gallery for Microsoft Technologies



    Sign in